We cover geographically the whole of the UK with most of our clients based in the Leeds, Manchester and Birmingham areas.
We recruit for -
- Legal Executives
- Legal Secretaries
- Office / Practice Managers
- Legal Cashier
- Legal Assistant
- File Handlers
- Associate Solicitors
- Inform you of new suitable vacancies.
- Actively market your profile to prospective employers.
- Provide a marketing action plan for your employment requirements.
- CV building tips.
- Preparation and research for interviews.
- Provide you with full job specification to ensure you know what we know.
- Confidentiality at all times.
- A dedicated legal consultant with IRP REC membership.
- We aim to fully understand your career aspirations.
- We will always try to keep in regular contact with you.
- When you've been for an interview we will always try our hardest to give you feedback as soon as possible.
- We are committed to providing after care to make sure you're settling in your new job ok.
Apple Personnel take great care of individual's personal information by complying with the Data Protection Act 1998 and have registry with the ICO (Information Commissioner's Office).
We are committed to equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination in any shape or form from any employee of the company or our client organisations.
Code of Conduct
In accordance with The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, Apple Personnel Ltd acts as an employment agency.